COVID policies for in-person classes
Our commitment to the health and safety of our students:
- As instructors, we will properly wear masks for the entirety of the class and we commit to promoting the proper
wearing of masks from all those present in the space
- We will provide extra masks if you do not have one or if yours cannot be properly worn.
- We will have hand sanitizer located throughout the space and be fully stocked with soap and paper towels in our
- We will clean/disinfect the space before/after each class
- We will take the temperatures of each student before each class
- We will limit the number of occupants in our space to 8-10 total
- We will place taped marks on our floors for students to stand/sit to ensure social distancing
- We will keep our back door open (weather permitting) and install an air purifier to keep the air as clean as
- We will take on the responsibility of enforcing these rules with each student
- We will be transparent and flexible should any issues or concerns arise
- We will provide a fun, engaging, challenging, and effective class despite the circumstances.
Your commitment to the health and safety of yourselves and your fellow students:
- You will adhere to all of our safety precautions
- PROPER mask-wearing, continuously covering the nose and mouth
- Following our social distancing guidelines
- Washing your hands/sanitizing regularly
- Having your temperature checked at each class
- You will not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms. Please contact us immediately and we will be
happy to discuss options
- Please be honest and transparent. If you are exposed to anyone with COVID-19, let us know immediately and
will figure our your class/tuition situation
- You understand that the Comedy Arts Theater of Charlotte, nor any of its instructors are liable for any
COVID-19 related health issues that may arise
- Be kind, patient, and precautious. We all want to experience the joys of improv while also exhibiting the
cornerstone of improv; supporting each other.
- Bring your own snacks, drinks to class and consume them while distanced from others.