We are continually monitoring the latest guidance from the CDC, national theatrical organizations, and our local health department. These policies may change quickly depending on recent circumstances.
Our commitment to the health and safety of our students:
- We will have hand sanitizer located throughout the space and be fully stocked with soap and paper towels in our restrooms.
- We will take on the responsibility of enforcing these rules with each student.
- We will be transparent and flexible should any issues or concerns arise.
- We will provide a fun, engaging, challenging, and effective class despite the circumstances.
Your commitment to the health and safety of yourselves and your fellow students:
- All students must be fully vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination (by email or in-person) prior to the first class.
- You will adhere to all of our safety precautions.
- Washing your hands/sanitizing regularly.
- You will not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms. Please contact us immediately and we will be happy to discuss options.
- Please be honest and transparent. If you are exposed to anyone with COVID-19, let us know immediately and will figure our your class/tuition situation.
- You understand that the Comedy Arts Theater of Charlotte, nor any of its instructors, are liable for any COVID-19 related health issues that may arise.
- Be kind, patient, and precautious. We all want to experience the joys of improv while also exhibiting the cornerstone of improv; supporting each other.